Senior Client Manager
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Senior Client Manager
£60,000 – £65,000
Full Time, Permanent
We have an opportunity for a qualified Senior Client Manager to join a well-established accountancy practice at its Ascot office, to carry out a range of accounting, audit and tax work for clients. The practice has been supporting local businesses, individuals and multi-nationals for over three decades, making this a great firm to further develop your career.
Reporting to the Partner, the responsibilities of the Senior Client Manager will include:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, audit and tax clients, and control all aspects of the preparation and execution of engagements for those clients including finalisation meetings and keep partners adequately informed of progress
- Carry out complex aspects of work, including preparing the final output of an engagement
- Maintain close contact with clients throughout engagements to ensure continuing good relations and the effective completion of work and deal with client queries
- Monitor time spent on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business and prepare the invoice for client work
- Assist in the on-job training and development of junior staff
- Prepare and discuss staff performance reports and participate in staff appraisals
- Bring to the attention of partners opportunities to promote additional services to existing and potential clients
To be considered for this role, applicants will satisfy the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with at least 10 years general practice experience (5 years post qualified experience)
- Must be competent in all aspects of audit, accounts and taxation work
- Be fully conversant with audit, accounting and tax standards and demonstrate skilled commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritise, work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Have excellent IT skills; MS Office and preferably knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
This successful practice will offer the Senior Client Manager a competitive salary, depending upon experience and good benefits. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity for personal development and career progression.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.