MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - BICESTER
Our Client is one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations, now part of a bigger group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. They are committed to providing an outstanding service to their clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to the client’s individual needs. Working with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between, they have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition. By using a consultative approach they can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Management Accountant at our client's Bicester office you will hold a position that is important within each client. Accurate and timely information will be critical to many decision-making processes throughout their business.
As a Management Accountant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for various clients.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts each month in the clients required formats.
- Analysis of Profit and Loss accounts in the clients required format.
- Cash flow and movements analysis supporting appropriate funding requests are sent through to allow for business payments at the appropriate time.
- Key statistics, data and management information.
- A wide variety of queries, requests and information providing.
- Provide cover and support within the Bicester outsourcing team.
- Visiting and working for clients at their offices on ad-hoc occasions.
- Payrolls, payroll year-end returns and P11d’s.
- Be computer / IT literate with an excellent level of competency of spreadsheets.
- Be able, knowledgeable and competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Xero/Quick Books or a related product and be able to learn new accounting programs.
- Undertake reasonable business tasks within the business and actively participate in the activities for needs of the company and clients.
- Maintain a personal development plan to update technical knowledge through formal and informal training to recognised standards.
- Form lasting business relationships by engaging in client’s business aspirations, earning trust and confidence through positive and pro-active communication on a regular basis.
- Working with the Outsourcing team and auxiliary teams to support colleagues to achieve all targets, deadlines and goals for both the firm and its clients.
Your skills and qualifications will include:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified, commercially experienced (QBE) or AAT qualified with experience.
- Have experience of Excel and accounting software packages.
- Be team orientated, wish to be interactive and have great organisational skills.
- Be self-driven, confident of your own abilities and able to communicate that confidence with clients.
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused enough to want to exceed customer expectations and needs.
- Be reliable, pro-active, conscientious, dedicated and enjoy an interactive environment.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and able to apply that to your workload.
- Access to a car on certain as and when required.
Clients deserve the best - the same goes for our client's people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Group. They aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Core Values & Behaviours underpin what our Client is all about. These are the foundations that they will continue to build and develop their business on as they move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve the four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.