Personal Tax Adviser
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have 2 years’ tax experience in practice? Are you looking for a firm who really invests in their people that will enable you to grow and develop your career? Do you want a role with interesting and varied client work?
Our client is a Top 100 independent accountancy, financial planning and insolvency practice with offices in Oxford and London Marylebone. They have ambitious growth plans and want to continue to climb up that top 100 table. They have a strong focus on innovation and technology to help their clients make informed decisions on how to grow their business. Clients range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international subsidiaries.
They have an opportunity for a Personal Tax Adviser to join their growing Oxford team. A full-time permanent position offering hybrid working, four days in the office and one day working at home, and flexible working options (flexing your hours on different days).
The Personal Tax Adviser will work closely with Directors to support a wide variety of personal and business clients, complete tax returns and P11D compliance and support internal business development activities. You will be encouraged to attend client meetings and have regular contact with clients.
Our client can offer you
- Exposure to a broad range of clients across many industry sectors such as healthcare, property, advertising and PR. These will include sole traders, partnerships, landlords and trusts.
- A Line Manager who will work closely with you to support your development and provide day to day guidance
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, retail discount scheme and flexible working
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service plus the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Attractive & modern central Oxford office
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed
- Minimum 2 years’ UK practice tax experience
- ATT qualified
- Some accounts experience desirable
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail
- Able to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Confident, positive, professional and can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel and able to pick up new IT packages very quickly
- Create a positive impression with clients and staff
Our client looks to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill-sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which their people develop, and their clients enjoy enduring results. They are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding people solely based on their ability to contribute to the firm's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.