Please apply to email@example.com
Are you looking for an Audit Senior role with a Top 10 accountancy firm? This may be the opportunity that you have been looking for. This progressive firm has a strong focus on employee well-being and offers a range of benefits to improve the employee experience and provide a real work/life balance.
Within this Audit Senior role, you will be involved with a diverse range of audit work from various industries, giving you the opportunity to broaden your experience.
As Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Being heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate documentation
- Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
- As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach less experienced members of the team
- Mentor and guide junior team members
Please do apply for this role if you can satisfy the following:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have significant audit experience gained within an accountancy practice
- Have experience and desire to nurture junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Be motivated and ambitious
This growing firm will offer the Audit Senior a competitive salary and good benefits, and supportive working environment and opportunity for career progression.
- Pension and Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile and flexible working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - continuous development and support
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career coaching
Given the current situation, the firm is predominantly working from home and the firm is happy to collaborate and discuss individual needs. The interview process is currently being conducted via video and the onboarding process will be managed remotely, with the firm providing all equipment and ensuring you are set up for your first day, but also that your health and safety is paramount.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.