Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£25,000 – £30,000
Full Time, Permanent
We are recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join a dynamic firm of accountants to be based at the firm’s office on the outskirts of Maidenhead. This is a good all round accounting position that will support the seniors who are under pressure because of the continued growth of the business.
As Accounts Semi-Senior, in time and with training, your responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Tax work including P11Ds
- Company secretarial
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous at least one years’ experience within a UK accountancy practice
- Ideally have started studying for an accountancy qualification, although not essential
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be IT literate and ideally have some experience of QuickBooks, Sage and/or Xero
- Have a willingness to learn and develop an accountancy career within practice
This successful firm of accountants will offer a competitive salary and benefits, a full study package to become a qualified accountant and a supportive working environment where a motivated person can thrive and progress.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.