Our award-winning client is part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day". Their motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey - Your Voice - Your Success"
An award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA, they are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. They have experienced dramatic growth in recent years which has made them the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK.
Their values are at the heart of everything they do. They seek people who also believe in these drivers as they work together to achieve success for both colleagues and clients alike. Sharing knowledge, asking for help and empowering each other to achieve more collectively, they are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. They look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead.
As part of your role as an Accounts and Business Services Manager you continue your technical and personal development with the preparation of accounts and advice for more complex clients. As well as providing support to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will become part of the management team, including department work planning, appraisals and also directly guiding more junior team members to provide both technical and day to day guidance to support their journey.
As part of the management team, your own journey will continue via mentorship by the wider management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and staff management. Personal coaching will continue as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications which can be tailored to your own individual aspirations and can even include mentorship as you plot a route to Director/Partner.
"This position involves a diverse range of work for many exciting clients from various industries and backgrounds, ranging from small start-ups to limited companies with larger turnovers - a great opportunity to broaden your experience within a fast growing top 10 firm."
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays- Time to focus on your family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal -Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.