Our client provides a valuable maintenance service to their loyal client base throughout the south of England. The Accounts Manager is based at the Kidlington HQ, and needs to be proficient in Quickbooks.
The Accounts Manager, who has their own office, looks after all the daily Accounting duties within the company, keeping the Directors closely informed.
- Payroll for all staff and operatives, weekly and monthly
- Sales Ledger - some invoicing and credit control
- Accounts Payable
- CIS Scheme
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Intercompany Journals
- VAT for 3 companies
- The client is also looking to bring year-end in-house from their external Accountancy practice.
- Experience of Construction industry Scheme preferable
Candidates should be at AAT level or equivalently qualified by experience.
Hours are forecast to be 9-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9-3pm on Friday with an hour for lunch.
Benefits include Private Health Care cover, 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays and support for commuting costs are negotiable.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.