Our client, an Accountancy Practice which has experienced year on year expansion and now has an opening for a Qualified Accounts Senior (ACA or ACCA preferred). the Qualified Accounts Senior should ideally have some years' post qualification experience and be happy to fit into a small office environment. Flexible working arrangements can be considered.
Skills required -
1) Accounts - the ability to produce sole trade, partnership and company accounts from a range of information such as incomplete records and final trial balances. Preparation of Trust accounts is an advantage.
2) Business Tax - knowledge of capital allowances, private proportion and other tax adjustments is essential so the candidate has the ability to produce sole trade, partnership and company tax computations and have the ability to prepare and file corporation tax return.
3) Knowledge of PAYE and VAT will be helpful.
4) Organisation - the ability to plan workload, organise work in advance and manage a client base is important.
5) Client contact will be required.
Experience - training with a large firm preferred, ideally with several years post qualified experience.
Character - must be motivated, reliable, work to a high standard and be able to fit into a small office environment.
Salary - depends on experience and skills
Hours / days - Full time preferred but would consider part time or other flexible arrangements. A flexible benefits package is offered.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.