Tax Senior Manager
Are you passionate about tax? A progressive Top 10 accountancy firm is recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager to join the team at its Newbury office, and this could be an ideal opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
This role will focus on providing a range of compliance and advisory services to a private client and personal tax portfolio. Although the firm is actively recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager, candidates at a slightly lower level for a position as Tax Manager would be considered.
Reporting to a partner, as Senior Tax Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse and interesting portfolio of private client and personal tax clients across a range of industries, providing compliance and advisory services and being the main point of contact
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met
- Identification of tax sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues
- Mentoring and nurturing junior team member and reviewing their work
We welcome applications from experienced tax professionals with the following skills and attributes:
- CTA, ATT, ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Have significant post qualified experience in a tax role within practice
- Be adept at dealing with clients around complex tax matters
- Have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing a tax team and supporting juniors
- Be dynamic and self-motivated
This growing firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a leading accountancy practice within which you can thrive and progress.
- Pension and life assurance - 4 times salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal -Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support,
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
NB SALARY COMPETITIVE - DETAILS ON APPLICATION
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.