Tax Assistant/Adviser, Top 100 firm
Do you have 2 years’ tax experience in practice? Are you looking for a new role with interesting client work in a growing entrepreneurial Top 100 firm bursting with talented staff you could learn and develop from?
Our Client is a Top 100 independent accountancy, financial services and insolvency practice with offices in Oxford and London Marylebone. They have a strong focus on innovation and technology to help their clients make informed decisions on how to grow their business. These range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international subsidiaries. They also have specialist teams for international businesses and property based clients.
The practice is known for having a friendly and supportive team culture where everyone receives training and development focused not just on technical knowledge but also on commercial and soft skills. The culture is based on collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise.
With ambitious growth plans, they are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Assistant/Adviser to join their growing Oxford team. Your role will be varied, challenging and hugely rewarding.
This is a full time permanent position.
The Personal Tax Assistant/Adviser will work closely with Directors to support a wide variety of personal and business clients, complete tax returns and P11D compliance and support internal business development activities. You will be encouraged to attend client meetings and have regular contact with clients.
What we can offer you
- Exposure to a broad range of clients across many industry sectors such as healthcare, property, advertising and PR. These will include sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and groups.
- Line Manager who will work closely with you to support your development and provide day to day guidance
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, retail discount scheme and flexible working
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service plus the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Attractive & modern central Oxford office
- A comprehensive induction to help you get up to speed
- If required, full funding and support to complete the ATT qualification, including study leave & time off for exams
- Minimum 2 years’ UK practice tax experience
- ATT qualified/be working towards it
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail
- Able to produce high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.