Residential Property Solicitor (newly qualified)
Our client, a busy, firm of South London solicitors, are currently seeking a newly-qualified Residential Property solicitor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. They were established over 200 years ago and are highly trusted in the community for their professional, personal and sensitive approach. They offer legal services to both businesses and private individuals. They have, over many years, built up an excellent private client reputation.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a broad mix of work including:
- To undertake fee-earning work in the firm’s residential conveyancing department
- To provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department by achieving the annual target agreed with the firm
- To ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the departmental business plan
- Conduct matters in the following areas on behalf of clients in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Sales and purchases of land - both registered and unregistered and both freehold and leasehold
- Plot Sales
- Deeds of Gift
- Transfers of Equity
- Sales of Part
- To use the correct office procedures and systems as set out in the firm’s office manual
- Participation in the firm’s marketing activities where appropriate
- Maximisation of the firm’s potential to cross-sell legal services by identifying appropriate opportunities
- Maintain training and knowledge levels through attendance at training events.
This position provides an excellent opportunity, with a profit-based remuneration on top of salary.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.