Owing to expansion, our £8m T/O client is looking to appoint its first dedicated Financial Controller, to run the finances of this successful £8m Company, as well as helping to develop systems and procedures.
Our successful client provides a range of national and international property services, is profitable, and looking to expand significantly in the next 5 years. It is envisaged that this role will expand in duties and responsibilities as the company grows.
The role involces:
- Being adept at running finances on Sage Line 50
- Running all ledgers, and credit control (some assistant given as firm expands further)
- Management Accounts and month-end procedures
- VAT Returns
- Payroll to include Construction industry Scheme returns
- Financial Analysis
- Improving systems and procedures
A quarterly bonus will be payable on top of salary, based on set targets and teamwork, on top of benefits including 22 days' holiday and a pleasant working environment in which personal development will be encouraged.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.