Our clients are a growing independent firm of accountants based in Witney providing audit, accountancy, taxation and business advisory services throughout Oxfordshire, the Thames Valley and beyond.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and technically strong Client Manager to join the talented and dynamic team.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Working with Directors to manage client relationships on a designated portfolio
• Preparation and review of accounts, audits etc.
• Assisting with advisory assignments including business valuations, transactional due diligence and strategic planning
• Workflow pipeline management and monthly billing
• Training junior team members The Benefits In addition to a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements
They offer an attractive benefits package, a bonus scheme and 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 with length of service. Progression within the business is encouraged, and comprehensive training and CPD as required is provided.
Successful candidates will be positive, enthusiastic, quality-orientated and have the ability and willingness to add value to the firm.
Ideally candidates will have the following:
• An ACCA or ACA qualification
• A minimum of 5 GCSE's, including Maths and English at grade B or above
• Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel) and attention to detail
• Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
• The ability to work in a team and use own initiative
• Experience working in accountancy practice
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.