Due to continued expansion, our client is looking to recruit an Accountant to join its team within this forward-thinking accountancy practice in Camberley. Managing a portfolio of clients, this role will incorporate a wide range of duties.
Reporting to the Partners, the main functions of the Accountant will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Statutory and management accounting
- All aspects of corporate and personal tax, including advisory work
- The management of both corporate clients and individuals
- Preparation of financial statements, corporate tax returns and personal tax returns
- Assisting junior team members
To be considered for this position applicant should have the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, corporation tax, income tax, VAT and PAYE
- Be a qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA or an exceptional or qualified by experience accountant
- Previous experience within a practice environment is essential
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as accountancy, taxation and practice management software
- Be a team player with the ability to guide, assist and mentor more junior members of staff
- Be confident and able to work on your own initiative
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with the team and clients
In return for your skills and dedication, this dynamic firm will offer a competitive salary and benefits within a supportive and friendly working environment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.