Our client, a growing practice based in Harrow is seeking a talented Accounts Senior. The successful candidate should be able to operate well in a small team and will assist the Directors in enabling the company to grow through good accounting procedures.
Our client expects the Company to grow substantially over the next few years so this is a position with real opportunity. In addition to a strong background in finance, the individual will have good organisational skills, be flexible and have an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be someone who has excellent customer service skills with a can do attitude, who is focused and ready to enjoy a challenge. They will have good interpersonal skills, flexibility and enthusiasm. It is essential that the individual be articulate, focused, and excellent at multi-tasking. They must be able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadline dates.
- Managing a small team of staff while overseeing all aspects of book-keeping (bank reconciliations, VAT returns, maintaining ledger accounts) to TB level in Sage 50, SageOne & Xero
- Completing final Accounts for HMRC/Companies House as well as client personal tax returns
- Overseeing CIS returns and payroll
- Assisting in any ad-hoc task as and when required
- Sage 50 Accounts - advantageous
- Sage 50 Payroll - advantageous
- Xero - advantageous
- Strong Excel skills - essential
- Previous experience in a similar position - essential
- Previous experience working in a Public Practice environment - advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated with a can do attitude - essential
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.