Reporting into a Finance Manager, this is an opportunity to join 2 growing companies as Finance Assistant.
- Maintain the Purchase Ledgers - posting, reconciling and creating payment runs
- Maintain the Sales Ledgers including managing Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliations in Sterling, Euro and Dollars
- Monthly Payroll
- Managing Petty Cash
- Work with International Sales and Rights Director and her assistant to match income to rights and sales
- Support subscription service for a periodical
- Provide general finance support to both companies
- Supplying the Finance Manager with accurate data to go towards the month and year-end Accounts
- Able to demonstrate interest and understanding of the industry (further details on application)
- Able to work across teams and to prioritise appropriately, seeking guidance if necessary
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience with accounting packages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate good written and spoken English.
- Customer service skills
- Minimum two years’ experience using a UK accounting system
- Customer service experience
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Do you have min 2 yrs' experience on UK Accounting systems?
Do you have good communication and customer service skills?