Accountancy Client Manager
Our Client is a fast-growing independent family-run firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based on the outskirts of Oxford.
The firm is looking for a strong individual who is happy to get involved quickly and be part of the team.
Main responsibilities -
• Managing a key portfolio of clients: leading client meetings, advising clients, rapid responses to client queries
• Nurturing and development of relationships with new and existing clients
• Opportunity to attend events / enhance your business development
• Preparation / reviewing - statutory accounts, management accounts, corporation tax, VAT and personal tax
• Dealing with all company secretarial for clients
Desirable skills and qualifications
• ACA/ACCA - 1 year post-qualified, newly qualified / finalist will be considered
• Accounting experience in practice rather than in industry is preferable
• Sound judgement and initiative to find solutions and make decisions under pressure
• Ability to self-manage and self-motivate • Work well with others and be able to offer team support
• Can perform well under pressure without dropping the ball
• Flexible working can be negotiated
• Company pension scheme
• Free parking and easily accessible office location
• 25 days annual leave allowance, excluding bank holidays
Our client is able to offer a very unique opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership and create a role that fits them. You’ll be working in an environment where you’re trusted to do the best you can, and credit is always given where credit is due. The company is particularly well suited to confident individuals who are happy to get stuck in, make their mark and get on with it!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.